The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of a project.
The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organization and be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process. In addition to estimating duties, the successful candidate will be involved in early preconstruction planning and management.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and other industry professionals
- Establish cost estimates for the work and evaluate the risks of the work
- Obtain accurate, complete quotes for materials and systems to establish full cost estimates
- Prepare detailed scopes of work for bid invitations
- Solicit, review, and award subcontracts
- Perform constructability review of project plans
- Prepare early CPM schedule for preconstruction to construction phase of the project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and business principals
- Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
Mosites Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.