The ideal candidate will manage multiple projects consistent with the Company mission and values to meet or exceed budget goals while enhancing Mosites Construction Company's reputation for quality, on time work, safely performed.
- Approve subcontractor payments
- Represent Mosites Construction Company at meetings
- Produce monthly progress status reports
- Initiate recovery for extra work
- Negotiate Owner/Contractor change orders
- Negotiate Contractor/Subcontractor change orders
- Manage the Viewpoint job cost report
- Inspect the work
- Communications with Owner and Architect
- Expedite the punchlist
- Coordinate project close-out
- Establish and coordinate means and methods
- Secure approvals and inspections for occupancy
- Coordinate the protection of persons and property
- Provide cost history information to estimating department
Based upon the authority granted to perform the "typical duties", Mosites Construction Company makes their project managers ultimately responsible for the success of a project.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in commercial/industrial/institutional construction
- Proficient in CPM scheduling, preferably P6, BIM, and contract and document management software
- Experienced with Sustainable Construction methodology with LEED credentials
- Strong business expertise in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Mosites Construction Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.